Tuesday, August 26, 2008

 

Requiescat In Pacem

.


Comments:
Do we assume you have lost a dear companion?
 
Yes. His name was Sagan. For the first time in 30 years we are without a cat.
 
John! What awful news... he was so beautiful. And a great name, too.

Cyberhugs for the family.
 
Thank you.
 
Dana is right. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
 
Thanks again.
 
My belated condolences.
 
I do appreciate the kind words. It has been a comfort.
 
I see he was Siamese, ie. a most superior and companionable sort of cat (I should know).

My deepest condolences to you, and also from my humans.
 
I see he was Siamese

One of four that have owned me over the years. Thanks.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

. . . . .

Organizations

Links
How to Support Science Education
archives