Sunday, July 16, 2006

 

How the Mighty . . .

.
Well, I missed blogging yesterday largely because I was having an extended argument with Larry Moran of talk.origins both there and at over at PZ Myearhertz's* blog, Pharyngula, about the interface between science and religion (Larry doesn't think there is any and I don't think he is applying the right standard). The discussion started with Larry's article, here.

And I had a minor accident today (I think I'm okay but I may not be dancing the Macarena anytime soon . . . but that was a pretty sure bet anyway). I may not be up to much for a day or two (depending on the strength of pain killer I can wheedle out of the doctor).

Here is the post at PZ's place.

My contributions are here, here, here, here and here.

Larry's (not all in response to me) are here, here, here, here, here and here.

And the debate in talk origins (between Larry and I) starts here.

Just go ahead and pretend it all happened here.
__________________
.
* Inside joke from talk.origins, where PZ once complained about his students misspelling his name.
.
Comments:
And I could even get up . . .
 
I put my oar in once or twice, over at Pharyngula. Now I'm sitting on the fence, waiting for Wilkins to get back from Forn Parts and set us all straight.
 
A philosopher set us straight? I'm pretty sure that is against their union rules . . .
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

. . . . .

Organizations

Links
How to Support Science Education
archives